Service & Academy
Service: YOUR CONTINUITY IS OUR GOAL
24/7 Service Helpdesk:
Tel.: +31 (0)345 543 555 or Tel.: +31 (0)6 86 83 1240.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (only staffed during office hours Culemborg, NL).
Rademaker supports your production process any way we can, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We can provide a full range of services to cover all system and process related issues through the operational lifetime of the machinery.
• Service Helpdesk 24/7 for telephone or on-site support and remote diagnostics
• Rapid response and first line support in case of machine or operational problems
• Service engineers are able to solve issues within the shortest time to avoid unnecessary down time
• Experienced staff
• Access through modem connection (if installed) to collect status information and investigate problems via the PLC system to provide you with an immediate diagnosis and solution
High volume production requires solid maintenance programs. Rademaker provides several service packages for spare parts to improve overall performance. Our service extends the lifetime and minimizes downtime of your equipment and improves the production efficiency and quality of the manufactured products. Spare parts of the highest quality are available to ensure the desired system performance and Rademaker advises you on this behalf with your day-to-day needs in mind. A recommendation spare parts list can be made to store in your local stock. Besides that, various levels of recommendations will be offered based on your requirements and focused on wear, tear and/or breakdown parts.
Interested? Contact us via +31 (0)345 543 555 or email@example.com
UPGRADES, REFURBISHING & OPTIMISING
System upgrade service ensures that your equipment not only operates perfect today, but that it continues to do so in the future. With system upgrades, obsolete ‘end-of-life’ components get replaced by components compliant to the latest technologies. These upgrades will prevent breakdown periods, preserve the maximum performance and reliability and extent the economical and technical lifetime of the equipment. Rademaker guides you through the start-up phase and will test with your products to ensure that the equipment meets your requirements as you are used to.
Upgrades, refurbishing & optimising for:
- Optimal operation of your equipment
- Complete revisions of equipments or units to get them back to a new condition
- System upgrades for preserving maximum performance and reliability, prevention of possible unforeseen breakdown periods and extension of economical and technical life
- Start-up guidance and testing to ensure the equipment meets your requirements
PREVENTIVE AND CORRECTIVE ACTION
High volume production requires solid maintenance programs. Rademaker provides several service packages for spare parts and maintenance to improve overall performance. Our service extends the lifetime and minimizes downtime of your equipment and improves the production efficiency and quality of the manufactured products. Timely preventive maintenance by our specialists ensures the highest possible “up-time” of your equipment and reduces the chance of unforeseen breakdown situations. Therefore, our service engineers armed with up-to-date technical information are able to solve any issue within the shortest time.
Interested in our Service or Rademaker Academy? Contact us via +31 (0)345 543 555 or firstname.lastname@example.org